We have just proudly completed our works at the new Help For Heroes centre at Southend On Sea.
The works commenced last August and consisted of the following:
- Demolition and strip out of the existing building to return it to ‘shell finish’ from its previous use.
- Drainage installation and modification.
- Diamond drilling of holowcore floor slabs for drainage installation.
- Concrete and foundations.
- Retaining walls.
- Wheelchair friendly paving.
- Landscaping of gardens.
- Construction of new accessible car park.
The works were completed in a very compact site and our works were very carefully planned to ensure the works were completed both safely and on time.