We are highly experienced in delivering commercial groundworks and over the years have undertaken and delivered schemes both new build and improvements for factories, shops, warehouses and for numerous other business locations.
Our ethos when working in these environments is to ensure that our work does not impact on the running of the businesses and are conducted in a safe manner, whilst still providing the client with both cost certainty and a high quality service.
We have extensive experience in undertaking civil engineering works within a live shop environment and understand the detailed and precise management that is required to deliver our work, without impacting on the client’s business.
Our operational area is London and East Anglia.
A great majority of our work is undertaken within the residential sector. We have the experience to carry out works from new build housing estates undertaken by our ‘Works Division’, right down to small extensions and modifications to existing residential properties which are accomplished by our ‘Small Works Division’.
Over the past number of years we have carried out the following works within the residential sector:
- Foundation construction
- Piling for foundations & basements including CFA and sheet piling.
- Construction of new build housing up to floor slab level.
- Construction of housing estates including road, sewers and houses up to floor slab.
- Construction of driveways, hard landscaping & paving works.
- Construction of house extensions.
- Underpinning of existing foundations.
We have vast experience in completing concrete works in civil engineering projects in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors including the following:
- Shuttering & formwork.
- Supply & fixing of steel reinforcement.