We were contracted to undertake the construction of two new self contained flats, our works consisted of the following:
- Diversion of existing Anglian Water Sewer under the footprint of the new building.
- Demolition of existing Asbestos roofed outbuildings.
- Undertaking of groundworks to a depth of 2.5m to avoid bearing pressure on new diverted sewer.
- Undertaking of block and beam floor.
- Construction of brick and block work up to ‘plate’ level, including making good and tying in with existing building.
- Installation of first floor level.
- Construction of new roof, guttering, soffits and fascias to match the existing building.
- Handover of the completed shell to the client to enable them to ‘fit out’ the building.
As part of our works we undertook all Anglian Water paperwork for the diversion and undertook all liaison with the borough council building inspectors throughout the project.