We were engaged by our client to undertake the demolition of an existing industrial site.
The site was heavily soiled with asbestos that required removal by our skilled gangs before we could bring our machines in and undertake the demolition.
On completion of the demolition we brought in a concrete crusher to crush all the demolition arisings that we left on site. We were able to crush the material to a near ‘type one’ specification and this has enabled our client to re-use this material within their works to re-develop the site.
- Removal and safe disposal of asbestos on site to a licensed tip.
- Strip out of existing buildings and sorting to enable recycling of materials.
- Demolition of the existing building using heavy machines.
- Crushing of arisings.
- Removal of trees and general site clearance.
- Creation of access roads and haul roads around the site.
Works completed March 2012.