We have just completed the groundworks to the new ‘Help For Heroes’ centre in Southend On Sea!
Our contract works included:
- Demolition and strip out of the existing building to return it to ‘shell finish’ from its previous use.
- Drainage installation and modification.
- Diamond drilling of holowcore floor slabs for drainage installation.
- Concrete and foundations.
- Retaining walls.
- Wheelchair friendly paving.
- Landscaping of gardens.
- Construction of new accessible car park.
The works were completed in a very compact site and our works were very carefully planned to ensure the works were completed both safely and on time.