Engaged under the ICheme form of contract we undertook the civil engineering works for a new sewage processing plant in Essex:
Our works are ongoing but have included:
- Diversion of existing sewer including building three manholes.
- Cut and fill of new site.
- Importation of suitable sub-base.
- Installation of deep pumping chamber.
- Undertaking of concrete works for new process tanks.
- Undertaking of concrete works for new process building.
- Construction of bases for new M&E installations.
All works have been undertaken in a live industrial environment whereby the client has been able to keep their site working without any interference from our works.