We have just completed both the section 106 works and section 50 works to enable the construction of a new housing development at the end of February 2013. Our works included:
- Undertaking of both AWA section 106 paperwork and Essex County Council section 50 works licence.
- The planning and undertaking of a full road closure and five mile diversion to ensure that the works could be undertaken safely.
- The provision of buses and liaison for the local community to ensure that disruption was kept to a minimum for all local residents.
- Excavation in the highway to install a new 1200mm dia Anglian Water manhole to serve the foul connection to the new development.
- Excavation in the highway to install a new surface water connection to enable the road gullies on the new development to be drained.
- Reinstatement of the highway on completion to Essex County Council construction details.
- Removal of road closure on completion.
All works taken over a period of three days and evenings to ensure that the works were completed as quick as possible to allow the road to be reopen.