We have just completed both the section 106 works and section 50 works to enable the construction of a new housing development at the end of February 2013. Our works included:
- Undertaking of both AWA section 106 paperwork and Essex County Council section 50 works licence.
- The planning and undertaking of a full road closure and five mile diversion to ensure that the works could be undertaken safely.
- The provision of buses and liaison for the local community to ensure that disruption was kept to a minimum for all local residents.
- Excavation in the highway to install a new 1200mm dia Anglian Water manhole to serve the foul connection to the new development.
- Excavation in the highway to install a new surface water connection to enable the road gullies on the new development to be drained.
- Reinstatement of the highway on completion to Essex County Council construction details.
- Removal of road closure on completion.
All works taken over a period of three days and evenings to ensure that the works were completed as quick as possible to allow the road to be reopen, even better however the works were completed on time!